T50FS41X0 | Flex-induction | 903 mm bevel front
- Induction – With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- FlexInduction – The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- The TwistPad® Fire is a removable, magnetic, illuminated control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. And to make things even easier, only the selectable functions are illuminated.
- PowerMove – The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- FryingSensor – The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there’s no more burning.
Out of stock
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Safety cut out facility
Control panel lock
Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display