1) Glide-out Grill – Positioned on smooth-action telescopic runners, the glide-out grill does exactly that. Not only is it easier to check up on your food as it’s grilling but it’s also safer, as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far.
2) Multifunction Oven – This large 69 litre, multifunction oven offers fan oven, conventional oven, fan-assisted oven, base heat, fanned grilling, browning element, defrost and Rapid Response functionality.
3) Slow Cooking Oven – Thermostatic control for gentle cooking of dishes such as casseroles or drying out meringues. Also ideal for keeping dishes hot prior to serving or for warming plates.
4) Fan Oven – A large 69 litre, fan oven particularly suitable for baking on several shelves at one time, as an even heat is produced throughout the oven.
5) Gas Hob – Each of the six gas burners on the MasterchefXL gas hob are rated to provide the optimum heat level to suit your type of pan or style of cooking. There are four sizes of burners varying in size from 1kW to 3.5kW.